The Triple Flume Pool Slide is designed for recreational aquatics centers and community swimming pools. The slide structure is made entirely of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and visual appeal with heavy duty roto-molded flumes.
The rotationally molded flumes are available in a wide selection of colors, with a unique line that features a high recycled material content and may allow for certain government incentives or local initiatives.
The large deck and stairs feature a non-slip walking surface and are surrounded by clear, UV-protected polycarbonate panels for enhanced visibility. As an additional safety feature, the stairs feature a self-closing gate to deter unauthorized use.
- Designed to comply with 16 C.F.R. 1207 in the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides
- Deck Size: 6’L x 6’W x 4’8″H
- Non-slip deck and step treads
- Top platform and steps offer visibility to lifeguards and users with UV stabilized, clear polycarbonate viewing windows
- Slide height: 6′ to center of the tube
- Slide tubes fabricated of rotationally molded low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Structure fabricated of 304L passivated stainless steel to withstand harsh aquatic environments
- Plumb directly into pool water system or hook up with garden hose
- Available in Standard Colors of Yellow, Red, Purple, Blue, Sky Blue, Lime Green, Brown and Beige
- Available in Eco Colors made with higher recycle content of Meadow, Earth, and Stone